West Central Missouri Community Action Agency
We’re dedicated to empowering people to make positive change by coordinating and administering resources. We strive to be the voice in our communities and in our governments for those most in need.
Community Action changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live.
We care about the entire community and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.
You can help make a difference in someone’s life today!
Please use the link below to go directly to our donations site.
You can give $5.00, $10.00, $20.00 or any other amount you choose.
You can be confident that your dollars ARE helping those who need it most, and those same dollars are staying LOCALLY in the West Central Missouri region.
You can even specify where you would like your money spent (i.e. Head Start, Women’s Health, Food Pantry, etc.)
- A $5 donation will Sponsor one child to provide food for one weekend through the Nutritional Backpack program.
- A $20.00 donation will provide gas to one rural family to receive medical attention at a metropolitan hospital or provide one senior citizen with one hour of homemaker care services (assisting with mobility, bathing, meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry and food shopping.)
- A $50.00 donation will help fund an emergency assistance fund to provide utility assistance, rent or mortgage payments to keep a family from becoming homeless.
- A $100.00 donation will provide a preschool child with a physical, dental exam or prescription eye glasses.
- A $500.00 donation will provide dental supplies (toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and toothbrush cover) for 400 children.
- A $1,000.00 donation will feed 145 families of four for a week through the outreach center food pantries.
Won’t you consider donating what you can, today?