JOB TITLE: Head Start Substitute
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Center Director
- Complete tasks as assigned by the Center Director and/or classroom teacher.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring full compliance with Head Start Performance Standards, Program/Work Plans, Personnel Policies and Procedures, and Day Care Licensing.
- Assist in implementing assigned activities for children.
- Assist the classroom teacher(s) with all aspects of the daily routine.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED and experience in the field.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to handle material or operate equipment and to talk and hear. He/she is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms, to stand, climb stairs or ladder, stoop, kneel and crouch. Must occasionally lift and/or move twenty to fifty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Salary Range: $8.07-$9.02 per hour.
This is a position we take applications on year round. To apply for this position now, please click here.